Contact Us Today For Help!
TRUST ATTORNEYS – ASTORIA, NY
Astoria, New York Trust Lawyers
A trust is an estate planning tool that can be used to pass assets on to beneficiaries at death. There are many different types of trusts; the most common trust is called a revocable living trust. Here are some of the benefits of a revocable living trust:
- Avoid probate. Not only is the probate process expensive and time-consuming, it is also allows the public to learn details about your financial situation
- Since the trust is revocable, it can be changed over time to compensate for changes in your financial and family situation
- It helps to eliminate challenges to your will and ensuring your beneficiaries receive what you have intended them to receive
- It allows for what is known as the separation of assets. This is useful for married couples
- Can allow for continuous financial management. As you accumulate more money and assets, you can add more assets to the trust
In addition to a revocable living trust, we can design and implement a number of other trusts to help you accomplish specific goals. These include:
- Life insurance trusts
- Grantor retained annuity trusts
- Dynasty trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Asset protection trusts
- Special needs trusts
Our Astoria, Brooklyn and Manhattan trust lawyers have extensive experience advising clients about the type of planning tools they need and designing plans to address their greatest concerns and hopes for the future. Contact us today for a personal meeting to discuss your particular needs.
About Ortiz & Ortiz
For over fifty years the team at Ortiz & Ortiz have helped the people of New York solve their legal issues. They have the experience and knowledge necessary to help secure a positive outcome in your case. Contact our firm today to schedule a consultation.